Subject: [Leica] LFI: Worth it? NOW-- BIG OOPS & REVALATION!!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 08:32:20 +1000

Mon ami, not to worry, almost everyone agrees with your first post that the
magazine is not worthwhile!

Had I seen that article in 1999 I might have discovered Leica and my
favourite veteran Canadian photojournalist much sooner ;-)
I do have your Art of Observation DVD, Women in Medicine and Real
Photographers Shoot B&W books plus of course our two shared Leica
Photographers books. I can also look at my wall on any day and see you
hanging next to Ansel Adams and Doug Herr.

Careful perusal of any of those will teach anyone far more about photography
than any magazine of technical articles and essays! I'm just guilty of also
enjoying all of the technical stuff as well as I learn along the way!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] LFI: Worth it?)