Subject: [Leica] LFI: Worth it?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:25:23 -0800

Nathan Offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] LFI: Worth it?

> My experience admittedly is a few years back, but based on browsing some
> more recent issues in Berlin recently, my answer would still be NO. The
> photography is ho-hum (everything taken with a Leica is by definition
> great art), and the equipment articles are somewhat stale. You can get
> both better photography and better information elsewhere.<<<<

Hi Nathan,

Peter can get better information right here on he LUG compared to the "LEICA
PROMO" writers in LFI!

Right now on this site there's probably more actual real time Leica using
photographers both amateur and professionals , than any place else.

Like I mean real professionals and well talented amateurs who also post
extremely fine photography than the usual "hack stuff" in LFI!

Save yer money Peter! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LFI: Worth it?)