Subject: [Leica] The richest artist/photographer?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 19:27:09 +0100

Fran?oise is feminine, his real name is Fran?ois ;-)
I posted about him a while ago - he has since turned down most of the
legacy,and been excluded from the will - the mother and heiress have
reconciled and the law suits have been dropped.
But he can keep the R8 and a few million euros worth of paintings
notably, already donated to him, ca ?250 million if I'm not mistaken,
and has lost his juicy contract with L'Oreal.

The only real casualties are the former finance secretary who is now
accused of corruption ... investigations pending,
and the French president who lost an extra couple of support
percentage points as a consequence.

Ph

Le 27 d?c. 10 ? 19:11, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :