Subject: [Leica] THUNDER SNOW!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 00:38:06 -0500

Right now we have 30 mile an hour winds and I had to walk right down the
middle of the street to be able to walk.
Ten winters in the 60's in Chicago and I've been through nothing like this.
Never had such a hard time walking two blocks in my life.
I think its going to be the worst snow blizzard in NY history.
As its worse than last February's. Which WAS the worst in NY history.

Pretty soon all we'll see is the frozen over torch of the Statue of liberty
down to her elbow. Surrounded by snow. And a penguin.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb