Subject: [Leica] THUNDER SNOW!
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 00:17:44 -0500

You must have driven through Martinsville. Its a small town between
Indianapolis and Bloomington that is so racist that the sate of Indiana
actually rerouted the highway that connects Indianapolis and Bloomington to
bypass Martinsville because businesses in the town refused to sell gas to
black students from Indianapolis driving to Indiana University in
Bloomington! This was long after the civil rights act banned Jim-Crow type
laws and racial discrimination by businesses.