Subject: [Leica] More Snow Pics
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:12:23 -0500

Yea, the guys who built it (1985) never did "get it." We left trees too
close to the house and too many on the lot. We had the house cocked around
"all wrong" on the lot without any of its sides parallel to the lot
lines--the back of it faces the rest of the neighborhood. We are on pilings
among trees, so we commonly refer to it as the treehouse.

ric