Subject: [Leica] Financial people in LUG
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 17:32:59 -0600

It doesn't have to be "either or" - diversification is the key.  If
resources are limited, consider hoarding M9's and gold.  If hoarding
implies that some will survive, consider also a position in Marlboro's.
No charge.

Ken

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Financial people in LUG)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Financial people in LUG)