Subject: [Leica] Financial people in LUG
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 12:56:04 -0800

It just occurs to me - no offense to dentists here - the standard joke is
that the Leica owner is a dentist. Honestly, not sure why we make fun of
dentists.Orthodontists make more money :-)

Anyway, I just notice that there is a small number of active posters working
in the financial sector..

***
Of course the same can be said for people who work in the tech industry
(guilty here...) :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]