Subject: [Leica] Memories
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 08:12:14 +0100

Nice catch, Jayanand. I think this is the present of snapshot photography,
certainly most people I know take more pictures with mobile phones than with
cameras. The future has to do with chips implanted in our foreheads etc. :-)

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

On Dec 26, 2010, at 8:02 AM, Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:

> More from the miscellaneous stuff - this is a photograph of a couple taking
> photographs of their child  around the majestic architecture of Humayun's
> Tomb in New Delhi, the building which was the precursor to the Taj Mahal on
> style. The Taj Mahal was built by Humayun's great grandson, Shah Jahan.
> This
> is probably the future of photography, at least of the snapshot variety:
> C&C, as always, welcome.
> Cheers
> Jayanand

Replies: Reply from jayanand at (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Memories)