Subject: [Leica] Before and After image
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 14:33:53 -0800

Richard Man offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Before and After image

> Duh, forgot to include links:
> Before: http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/20101019-39.jpg
>
> After: http://www.5pmlight.com/PICS/20101019-39-Edit.jpg*
> *
> On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 1:31 AM, Richard Man <richard at imagecraft.com>
> wrote:
>
> Here;s something I am working on to add "punch." This makes even more a
> difference on printed output of course (20" wide)
>
> I chose this one first precisely because the photo was taken at night in a
> hazy San Francisco evening (probably around 11PM) so I just remember the
> ethereal feeling. The original print, I have to agree, that while it shows
> the haze, it's definitely haze haze haze and muddy.
>
> I know some people may think I have overdone it and some people may think
> will need to do more, but I think I am on the right track.
>
> Comments?,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Richard mon ami,
 I know it's Christmas Day and all that nice peace unto all good men etc.
:-) However old buddy this was exactly my instant re-action when the
pictures came on screen! :-(

"Oh he made a mistake in posting and must have cut the picture in half! Like
the bottom half of the photo is missing?" More examination and I realized
that was the way the picture is. Honestly the bottom half of the picture is
missing. I know it isn't, however that's the visual impression.

Over to you old buddy?

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Before and After image)