Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower SonC Christmas Eve
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 08:44:51 -0600

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 8:33 AM, George Lottermoser <imagist3 at
mac.com>wrote:

> Magical rendering Sonny!
> It hovers on an edge between reality and hyper real.

Those knock-out roses find a way to adorn a brown garden, and that alone is
magic.  Adrene's young Granddaughters were doing "camera shoots" among them
yesterday in the cold afternoon.   That was magical too, better than my
picture, but I refrained because they were having such a good time.
Of course, Izzy went over to supervise . . .
Sometimes you just have to let a picture go by, or maybe keep it to
yourself.

Thank you George, for always noticing that my Friday Flowers are more than a
picture of a flower. It means a lot to me