Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wales pics 2
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 07:36:19 +0100

It is lovely indeed. Thanks for series, Larry. I have never been in North
Wales, only in the south and in Cardiff, but when my son is back in Bath
next year and I therefore again have an excuse to visit that part of the UK,
I will put North Wales on my itinerary.

As for the Welsh language, it is a bit what we in Spanish call "una
tonter?a", like Valenciano here. At least Valanciano is close enough to
normal Spanish to be understandable. A little curiosity about Welsh from my
little world: the UK Intellectual Property Office is based in Cardiff (moved
there from London some years ago to save money) and is legally obliged to
accept trademark and patent applications in Welsh. The number of such
applications ever received is exactly....ZERO. This is at an office which
gets close to 80,000 trademark applications a year.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain