Subject: [Leica] Golden Temple
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 20:25:38 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>

>I have started processing miscellaneous shots taken during my wanderings
>around India. The first one is a photograph of a Sikh pilgrim meditating at
>Harmandir Sahib, the Golden Temple in Amritsar, the holiest shrine in
>Sikhism - so called because the temple is covered with a layer of solid
>gold:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/India/_1060025-Edit-Edit.jpg.html

>Taken with the Lumix GF1 with the 14-45 kit lens.

>C&C, as always, welcome
Since you asked for C&C, I beg to offer the comment that I wish the picture
had been taken from a bit more to the right.
That would have put the the pilgrim in the clear spot between the temple
reflections.  As it is, he blends in with one of them.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
amr3 at uwm.edu