Subject: [Leica] Link:Unabashed Self-Promotion
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 10:27:49 +1000

A very pleasant surprise Alan and I'm sure a well deserved acknowledgement
of your extensive career work. Congratulations!

Oh look everyone, you can get a non-profit book with photos by Alan along
side some other people like Doug and Ted and Tina and more ;-)
http://www.blurb.com/books/816945

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman