Subject: [Leica] Lunar eclipse?
From: johnbeal2 at gmail.com (John Beal)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:27:55 -0800

Redmond, OR had atypical astronomical luck and we were able to watch
the first half of the eclipse.  Here are a few photos I managed to
capture:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=johnbeal2&target=ALBUM&id=5553383482026974561&authkey=Gv1sRgCM6E5LS-jYOrZg&invite=CPjSsoAG&feat=email

John Beal