Subject: [Leica] OT: Do you speak I-phonegloss
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:55:19 -0500

Click on the link to the App Store. The app is there, so it would seem to be
on the level. But tell me how an English sign that uses an arrow to direct
the reader to the grilled sausages, the visual + verbal message being "to
the grilled sausages", but does not SAY "to the grilled sausages", gets
machine-translated to a Spanish phrase that DOES say  "to the grilled
sausages?

It's not a hoax, and is very inventive, but it seems to be a work in
progress, if you read the reviews. And the examples are clearly faked.

?howard