Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG daughter in BW
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 07:09:09 +1000

Glad  you liked it Dr T! I guess I made it confusing in the posts. Daniel
posted a lovely BW of his wife, Ewa. We are hosting Rebecca Ridings here in
Australia right now so I shot a couple of casual portraits to reply to
Daniel's photo.
Sorry about the confusing posts. Anyway, glad you liked it . This is the M9
& APO 75. Just natural window light and some reflected fill. Plus
some Photoshop  developing of course.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman