Subject: [Leica] S2 success (or lack thereof)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 05:00:48 -0500

Whenever anyone comes up with a high ticket item there are going to be
people who buy them because they can. And they want to prove it. And be
first on their block to have one. This is not the fault of the design and
marketing of the high ticket item. Later on in real use we get an idea of
the items merits.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com