Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flamenco
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 22:51:47 +0100

Great performance Lluis - it brings so sweet memories to me - the
music I mean - the conductor overdoes it to my taste, but it must have
be magic when you were in the audience.

And you knew I'd be delighted with the flamenco dancers - I should be
a little younger ... and take lessons; I'm sure I'd love dancing
Flamenco, really.

So thank you for both links.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 19 d?c. 10 ? 21:18, Lluis Ripoll a ?crit :