Subject: [Leica] Joint sales figures for M9 and S2
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 04:41:20 -0500

Market success is usually measured against similar products. Thus a Cadillac
would be a market success if it outsells Lincolns and Lexuses even though
Chevys and Fords sell in much much larger volume than Cadillacs, and a Chevy
isn't a market success just because it outsells Cadillac, the Chevy has to
outsell Ford and Toyota.

Regarding Leica, the S2 will be a market success if it sells well compared
to Hasselblad and Mamiya medium format digital systems.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook