Subject: [Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 17:25:24 -0800

Well, since I posted the comment first, yeah, there are issues. Given the
history of the transition from the M4 to other models, and the reflex
debacle, Leica has sure made many of us a bit shy with stepping into new
territory. I do have to give it to them, Leica's long term support of its
product is legendary.
S.d.