Subject: [Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:40:17 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Richard Man wrote:

 What is this "food" luxury thing you speak of?!

I ask you, would you be happier eating ramen for 2 months and have a
gorgeous M9 in your hand, with your Noctilux attached, or eat this so called
"good food" for those two months?

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Vick Ko <vick.ko at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Ha ha, thanks.
>
> $4K for DMR or $6.5K for M9 and Novoflex LEM/LER.
>
> Or save my pennies, keep using the M8, and use the money for travel and
> food.
<<<

Who said anything about good food?  Some of us are eating ramen w/o saving
for a camera ;)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com