Subject: [Leica] Super Angulon
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:32:41 -0800

For film M's I don't think you can do better from a purely
qualitative optical point of view than the 21/4.5 Biogon. It works
slightly better than the 21SA/3.4 on the M9, but that's no praise
whatsoever. Severe vignetting and colour shading makes the results
mostly unusable.

For M9's your commonly available choices are the ZM21/2.8, 21/2.8
ASPH, 21 Summilux, WATE or 21CV. All have pros and cons.