Subject: [Leica] So it goes ...
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:04:03 +0100

There are two identical pictures. One is 700 pixels wide (the first
one I put up). The one I put up a couple of hours ago is 4000 pixels
wide, or whatever. It is the one with the caption: Large.

This one:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dlridings/gf1/20101213-_1000724.jpg.html

The small one, the one you are looking at, George, does indeed come
out about 110% larger than the one you get by default in the gallery.
In other words, the "large" version is not much larger than the
default gallery version.

Daniel