Subject: [Leica] IMG: Prayers
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:56:25 +0100

I have to admit that my immediate reaction, and one that still stays
with me, is not very pious.

I see this a lot in Africa too. The worst it gets, the more people pray.

It reminds me of a lecture I heard about Pandora's box. The box (jar)
was full of evil. In some versions (Hesiod's) all the evils escaped,
except for Hope.

Some interpret hope as just another evil. I agree about the news. If
and when Hope is ever fulfilled, it should make the papers.

Daniel