Subject: [Leica] More Señoritas
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:16:50 -0600

Quoth the Mike Durling :

> Good stuff RC.  They look like they are having a lot of fun.
> Where was this shot?  Looks like a ren-faire.

Right in one.  Texas Renaissance Festival, Todd Mission, Texas.  Home
of not much except TRF and Henry's Hideout, which has this
unspeakable assortment of mounted horns from local cattle ranches.
It bills itself as the "Horniest Place in Texas," and it may be,
except on weekends in October and November,  when that title
displaces about a mile and a half north to the TRF site.

I played a street character and hawked games at Festival for ten
years back in the 80s and early 90's, but burned out and hadn't been
back in a long time.  Would rather not have gone this year but it was
necessary; at least I got some pictures from the experience.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Message from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] More Señoritas)