Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions ALAN M. :-)
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:20:57 -0600

Still plenty of bobcats and panthers, though you don't see them often
unless you go out where they are.  It's rare they come into
civilization, they're much too smart for that.  Saw a panther a
couple years ago down at Aransas Pass NWR, just kind of sauntering
down the edge of the roadway about a hundred metres out.  No photos;
I was far too damn surprised to change lenses and shoot... Played
camera tag with a bobcat at Brazos Bend back last summer, but got
nothing but blurs and "there was a cat there a second ago" stuff.

But if I was to bait them in with Italian food....

Quoth the grduprey at mchsi.com :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Message from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions ALAN M. :-))