Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions :-) PLEASE.....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:50:11 -0800

Quoth the  " leica at rcmckee.com <<<<<<

To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions! :-)

> I'm Texan (native).  Strongly advise you not send anything down here
> that you want back, as it will probably develop a significant number
> of .30, .38, 9 & 10mm, and .45 holes in various vital parts, along
> with other serious abrasions, contusions, cuts, traumatic
> amputations, and the like... and a fair number of buckshot and or
> broadhead holes, if I get bored and want fun.
>
> Also, vital organs may have been carved out with pocket, belt, and
> boot knives and fed to various indigenous felines.
>
> Y'all have a nice day, now, y'hear?

I say Clayton old chap, you must have attended a "Vinnie & Guido Workshop?"
It sounds like you Texans' use very nearly all their finely tuned
techniques. To be fair, you do have a couple of actions they asked me to
acquire permission for use. They did sort of smile at the thought of using
this effort............

> boot knives and fed to various indigenous felines <<<<<<<<<<<<

They particularly like the feline part while mentioning Lions, Cougars and
Tigers! But added maybe not the knife part first... just feed them live to
the felines? They are at times somewhat un-nerving in their thoughts of
amusement! :-) That's why Jim always asks gently.. "PLEASE SUBMIT TWO PHOTOS
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! " And that doesn't "MEAN DEC. 31!"
Thank you all very much. A new submission count will be along shortly.

CHEERS,
2010 LUG YEAR BOOK TERMINATOR Dr. Ted. :-)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions ALAN M. :-))
Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions ALAN M. :-))