Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad Xpan 45mm replacement hood
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 03:46:54 -0800

I just got the "perfect curve" for my silver contact printing using digital
negatives. This I can say for sure: I have two images from my Mamiya 7II
cropped to the XPan format (i.e. the enlargement factor is actually SMALLER
than the XPan) and the prints from XPan are...

more crisp and better. I am a bit shocked by that. The scanned images
undergo the same post processing using LR/PSD and print using Qimage and
then contact printed on the FomaLuxIII paper. They look fabulous.