Subject: [Leica] Unexpected visitor
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 11:06:22 +1030

Nice shots; I didn't know they stop in NZ; I've seen them at habour in
Hobart often.  I'm conflicted in my views of their activities.  Whales
do seem to be a bad food source candidate (slow reproducing,
historically low populations etc) and are (in this case) hunted in
international waters, not within an country's EEZ, but the
confrontational aspect of their operations seems hazardous and
antagonistically unproductive to me.

Marty