Subject: [Leica] Colliure new
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 22:48:48 +0100

Thank you Philippe to have take a look and for the detailed comment, I
would try to see your suggestion for the first.

Concerning 924... too much work, I prefer wait if the French do a new
revolution, change the landscape, and I hope I will be still young to
go again and shot again the picture, and at the same time I can drink
a glass of french wine!

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 11/12/2010, a las 22:37, <philippe.amard at sfr.fr> escribi?: