Subject: [Leica] the beautiful faces...
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 22:05:20 -0600

I agree.  I have some clients who are afflicted with this terrible
illness.  It is painful to talk with them, remembering past
discussions.  Steve's images are inspiring, showing the care that these
folks receive under extreme circumstances.

Ken

Message from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] the beautiful faces...)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] the beautiful faces...)