Subject: [Leica] Daisy $5.OO Bunch
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:05:57 -0500

Hi Mark!
I've got my camera set up so the aperture is set at 2.8, which is stopped
down two and the shutter is set up with the auto iso to be 100th.
The iso (or ASA if you are a dinosaur such as myself) then moves to adjust
to the shot.
It gave me iso 200 on both these shots! On an overcast rainy day!
I can blow both these puppies up the size of a wall.

But then again I could have shot it at f8. Which if I was paying more
attention might have made for a better image. You live and you learn. I keep
practicing and I'm going to get this photography thing down.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb