Subject: [Leica] 2010 LUG Yearbook Update--Submit Images!
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 22:16:57 +0000

"Houston we don't have a problem."

Photos sent. Confirmation returned. I can breathe easy for 11 months.
Thanks to Dr. Ted for the encouragement and gentle reminders. Dr. Terminator
won't be coming to my door.
Cheers!
Wayne

------------------------------

Message: 41
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:44:03 +1000
From: Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] 2010 LUG Yearbook Update--Submit Images!
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

"You still don't get it, do you? He'll find you! That's what he does! It's
ALL he does! You can't stop him! He'll wade through you! He'll reach down
your throat and tear your dang heart out!"

For pity's sake send images now!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

On 10 December 2010 07:34, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:

> 22 DAYS AND COUNTING!
>
> YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? DON'T YOU?
>
> As of this day we
>
> "ONLY HAVE 38 SUBMISSIONS!"
>
> WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SANTA CLAUS TO DO IT FOR YOU? HOW LONG DOES IT
> TAKE TO SELECT AND SEND TWO PHOTOS BY E-MAIL? C'MON GET OFF YER ASS AND
> STOP
> SITTING ON YER HANDS AND SEND THEM!
>
> FORGET LUNCH, TAKE A HALF HOUR OR 15 MINUTES AND SEND THEM TO JIM! YES I
> MEAN LIKE NOW. LET ME ASK YOU........... HOW LONG DID YOU SIT LOOKING &
> WASTING YOUR TIME WATCHING THE IDIOT TV SCREEN TODAY? AND DON'T TELL ME "I
> WANTED TO WATCH THE NEWS!" MY GOD THERE ISN'T ANY GOOD NEWS, SO STOP
> WASTING
> THAT TIME!  IT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME WHEN YOU COULD'VE SENT THE TWO
> PHOTOS!
>
> YOU ARE GETTING OUR MESSAGE AREN'T YOU?
>
> GET UP AN HOUR EARLIER AND SEND OR GO TO BED AN HOUR LATER AND SEND THEM!
> ACTUALLY YOU DON'T REQUIRE AN HOUR! IN 20 MINUTES TOPS YOU COULD SELECT AND
> SEND THEM! THEN POUR A SINGLE MALT SCOTCH AS A PAT ON THE BACK REWARD FOR
> COMPLETING YOUR CHORES! :-)
>
> I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU. :-)  JUST BE THANKFUL WE'RE NOT ON THE PARADE
> SQUARE WITH A TOUGH AS NAILS DRILL SEARGENT GIVING YOU ORDERS! OR YOU WILL
> BE OUT HERE UNTIL THE SUN COMES UP!!!
>
> Now don't sit there bitching at me "FOR BEING MOUTHY," get the darn images
> and send them.... PLEASE & THANK YOU! You are too kind, :-)  I knew you
> were
> going to do it today. Weren't you? Yeah that's what I thought! :-)
> You can all have a nice day.... "AFTER YOU SEND THOSE 2 PHOTOS!" :-)
>
> Let's make a grand effort, that by Monday morning Monday 13 2010 we will be
> very nearly a 100 plus submissions. Thank you everyone for being such good
> sports.
>
> cheers
>
> Dr. ted :-)

------------------------------

------------------------------

Message: 46
I will have my submissions in to Jim as soon as I finish this semester,
early next week. You have my word. Until then, I shouldn't even be
writing this email.

Phil Forrest

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:34:19 -0800
<tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:

> 22 DAYS AND COUNTING!
>
> YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? DON'T YOU?
>
> As of this day we
>
> "ONLY HAVE 38 SUBMISSIONS!"
>
> WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SANTA CLAUS TO DO IT FOR YOU? HOW LONG DOES
> IT TAKE TO SELECT AND SEND TWO PHOTOS BY E-MAIL? C'MON GET OFF YER
> ASS AND STOP SITTING ON YER HANDS AND SEND THEM!
>
> FORGET LUNCH, TAKE A HALF HOUR OR 15 MINUTES AND SEND THEM TO JIM!
> YES I MEAN LIKE NOW. LET ME ASK YOU........... HOW LONG DID YOU SIT
> LOOKING & WASTING YOUR TIME WATCHING THE IDIOT TV SCREEN TODAY? AND
> DON'T TELL ME "I WANTED TO WATCH THE NEWS!" MY GOD THERE ISN'T ANY
> GOOD NEWS, SO STOP WASTING THAT TIME!  IT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF
> TIME WHEN YOU COULD'VE SENT THE TWO PHOTOS!
>
> YOU ARE GETTING OUR MESSAGE AREN'T YOU?
>
> GET UP AN HOUR EARLIER AND SEND OR GO TO BED AN HOUR LATER AND SEND
> THEM! ACTUALLY YOU DON'T REQUIRE AN HOUR! IN 20 MINUTES TOPS YOU
> COULD SELECT AND SEND THEM! THEN POUR A SINGLE MALT SCOTCH AS A PAT
> ON THE BACK REWARD FOR COMPLETING YOUR CHORES! :-)
>
> I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU. :-)  JUST BE THANKFUL WE'RE NOT ON THE
> PARADE SQUARE WITH A TOUGH AS NAILS DRILL SEARGENT GIVING YOU ORDERS!
> OR YOU WILL BE OUT HERE UNTIL THE SUN COMES UP!!!
>
> Now don't sit there bitching at me "FOR BEING MOUTHY," get the darn
> images and send them.... PLEASE & THANK YOU! You are too kind, :-)  I
> knew you were going to do it today. Weren't you? Yeah that's what I
> thought! :-) You can all have a nice day.... "AFTER YOU SEND THOSE 2
> PHOTOS!" :-)
>
> Let's make a grand effort, that by Monday morning Monday 13 2010 we
> will be very nearly a 100 plus submissions. Thank you everyone for
> being such good sports.
>
> cheers
>
> Dr. ted :-)

Message: 47