Subject: [Leica] GF1 drops $300
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 10:12:47 -0500

Get 'em while they're hot! Not saying it will become a classic in the
Olympus XA, Contax T2 mode, but the GF1 is one of my all time favorite
cameras. I use mine all the time.

It's no D700 in terms of image quality (and doesn't show off Leica
lenses quiet as well) but it's a nice size/IQ compromise.

Something tells me the GF2 won't be an improvement. Just smaller with
more bells & whistles. Tinker-bells and dog whistles, though, I suspect.

Dave

Replies: Reply from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug) ([Leica] GF1 drops $300)