Subject: [Leica] IMG: Maloca
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 20:20:57 +1000

HAAH! The 'bokeh king' blots its copybook AND it's on BW film ;-)
More seriously I firmly maintain that the rendition is greatly affected by
aperture, focus decision, exposure and of course content (multiple contrasty
OoF highlights through foliage in this case)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman