Subject: [Leica] Helping others
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 13:25:54 -0600

Yet here we find ourselves.
In this market; at this time.
Blame will not help.

Everything has become a lowest common denominator commodity.
Graphic design services = $10/hr from India.
Stock photography for pennies.
Uncle Ed doing the family christmas portraits.
Printers used to sell their exceptional quality for premium prices.
Today their profit margins = fractions of one percent;
due to various web sources selling printing virtually at cost.

One must work and sell within the market realities of the day.
Do exceptional work that no one else does;
develop new networks and markets.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com