Subject: [Leica] GF1 album of our recent trip
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:43:25 -0600 (CST)

Tangiers?

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howard Ritter" <hlritter at bex.net>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>, MUGers at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 5, 2010 10:24:59 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

Saw a post announcing another new GF1 owner. That, and this recent trip,
prompted me to upload a new album to the Gallery. It's a series of GF1
photos of a place Cynthia and I visited recently, all taken with the biscuit
20 (I say it's too thick relative to diameter to be a "pancake").

I thought I'd have a little fun, and ask whether anyone can identify the
locale. There are clues in the pictures, as well as misdirection. Those
among the LUG who are well traveled will spot the one (I think) unambiguous
clue. Keep in mind that tourist traps around the world are frequented by
Western visitors in Western garb, often with children in tow.

Prize for good detective work is a round of Lagavullin, or whatever you
choose, the next time we should happen to meet.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/uploads/

?howard