Subject: [Leica] 2010 Yearbook
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 16:39:23 -0800

Hi Al,
That's an interesting survey, certainly about the newbie's and entering. :-(

I can never understand why everyone doesn't submit a photo or two? Simply
because we are all "PHOTOGRAPHERS AND LIKE LOOKING AT PICTURES ON THE PAGE!"
This is a family of photographers of all levels of experience without any
primma donnas or "I'm better than you!" Besides anyone with a so-called "me
best attitude better than everybody else?" Will be put through a meat
grinder with the remains disposed of in some timely manner slowly over the
searing hot sands of the Sahara desert!. :-) Picture that! :-)

This is family, all are equal.. there isn't any competition! no prima
donnas! We show everything from plain ordinary happy snaps of family to "WOW
NEAT SHOT!" We all learn from each other every day, as many a newbie has
admitted over the years.. "I've learned so much on the LUG my photography
has improved wonderfully!" Well, "Surpise, as many an oldie shooter has
learned alot!" :-)

Nobody critiques book enteries good, bad or ugly. Beside everyone of us has
a picture we particularly like more so than another. Therefore that's the
one to submit! Remember it's what you like, not what you think others will
think for the book! You just get them in on-time as of like right now as
soon as you read this!! The more the merrier is best!

Actually this is a wonderful opportunity for newbie's as well as everyone to
have a picture published in a special edition book! And considering we don't
have a hard assed photo editor making decisions what's IN or NOT!....
EVERYONE IS IN!" :-) And right there is the best reason everybody submits a
couple!  BUT DON'T WAIT! WE NEED THEM RIGHT NOW!

Thanks again Al, as maybe your graph might make everyone realize we need the
submissions from every member! Old or New! RIGHT NOW!

See guys and gals how nice I'm being in asking for submissions soonest? :-)
Let's put it this way....
"DON'T PRESS YOUR LUCK ON HOW LONG MY PLEASANT ATTITUDE WILL LAST!"
Therefore do please make a grand effort this next few days. How about we try
to set a record of... "MOST SUBMISSIONS EVER BEFORE DEC. 15th!" Very much
appreciated. Thanks.

Thank you all most kindly.

Cheers,
Dr. ted