Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...(Now: LR Windows Too)
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 07:40:34 -0600

Can anyone recommend a similar program for a Windows XP Pro desktop setup?

The Develop Module in LR3 is giving me fits - it blinks on and off like a
neon  sign in a bar - and since I keep all my program files on one internal
hard disk and images on others I'm starting to wonder if that disk is trying
to tell me something I don't want to hear.

Thanks,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] To Spencer re. SmartReporter (lightroom, slow mac, etc.))
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...(Now: LR Windows Too))