Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 07:38:42 +1300

I have one of those on my 17" MBP. Most of the time I use USB connectors but
for large data transfer (7200rpm HDDs) I will use eSATA. In single files it
will transfer ~3GB/min to/from the MBP, I would not expect lots of smaller
files to hit those speeds though.

john

Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...)
Message from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...)