Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:40:31 +0000

Peter,
My gut feeling would be to suggest more memory - it's not that expensive
in the scheme of things.  Take a look at the crucial memory website,
http://www.crucial.com  Upgrading to 4GB shouldn't cost much more than
about ?50, depending on the model of the machine.

Is it also worth checking to see whether there are any processes running
in the background which may be slowing the machine down?

Cheers

Mark

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts