Subject: [Leica] new user
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:37:58 -0500

The less expensive alternative for digital being too exacting is to put duct
tape over the viewfinder.  Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to
look.

That said, whatever inspires you to new heights can be the right camera --
especially if you hold yourself accountable to results.

welcome to the lug!

kyle