Subject: [Leica] PAW 45 (ric)
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:11:28 +0100

I have no idea if I am right or not ... but I was thinking/reacting
like this ...

Someone is leaving, walking away.

The lines in the rectangle accentuate that by creating a line that
leaves the frame. In the square, the line is not as strong, since it
is a gentle slope, and it doesn't come out the same way. Anyway, that
is why I reacted the way I did.

Daniel