Subject: [Leica] (IMG) Paris
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:15:45 -0000

"Leowesson" <leowesson at gmail.com> wrote
> How was the show?  Always wanted to go.
>
> On Nov 24, 2010, at 6:00 PM, "Douglas Barry" <imra at iol.ie> wrote:
>
>> I was at Paris Photo last week and took this shot of 3 Leicas. Can you
>> spot them?

Show was excellent. Fascinating to see the many variations of the human
condition transmitted through hundreds of lenses. I have a few shots of the
exhibits which I'll put up on the gallery, but I've been busy during the
week.

Also went to the Larry Clark exhibition, the Musee European de Photographie,
a preview of Christies' Richard Avedon auction, and attend Sothebys auction
of photos all which was a great opportunity to see some excellent images and
see some mind blowing prices achieved for photographs.

Anyway, here is another image from Paris Photo. I call it Holy Ordures...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Paris+Photo+2010/holy_ordures.jpg.html

:-)

Douglas
_________