Subject: [Leica] Rarities
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 17:50:16 -0500

> This the original image
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Abstracts/L1016996wse.jpg.html
>
> This one rotated 180?
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Abstracts/L1016996wser.jpg.html
>
> M8, Tri Elmar
>
> Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Lluis

something went wrong with my first reply to this, so I hope you don't end
up with 2.

I think the rotated image is more "pleasant" on the eye, there is a
tension in the first composition, which is probably related to the
reversed/mirrored aspect of the reflection, but also the floating leaves
are too much the subject. Rotated the leaves fade into the distance more
effectively and don't hold my attention, so as an "abstract" with "hidden"
reality, I would hand the print rotated.

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Rarities)