Subject: [Leica] Colliure (4)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 22:13:37 +0100

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and your advise, you are
right, is too dark and contrasty, I shall work a little bit on it. On
this set there are two pictures finished with Silver Efex Pro (the
first and the third) and the other two with Capture One and Photoshop.
I have still to learn a lot on SEP, my firsts opinions is that is a
very nice software but not always I can achieve the results I want,
but I think this is a question of time.

Best wishes
Lluis

El 26/11/2010, a las 11:52, Mark Pope escribi?: