Subject: [Leica] AARRGGHHH!!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:37:17 +1000

Tim that reads like a rather pointed dig at me. I am actually an
enthusiastic user of CS5 in addition to LR3. I'm well aware of batch
processing, actions and droplets capabilities of Ps. I don't think that is
the simplest or most suitable tool for Tina's specific circumstance.
Always something to learn though. Can you write and post a specific set of
instructions to address Tina's issue there then?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman