Subject: [Leica] Do you currently OWN a Leica?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 19:13:49 -0500

I think in ten years many people who had not (and most had not) will start
playing around with film again and it will be like making platinum prints
now. Everything will seem and really be quite precious. Very exotic and
artsy.  (Oh! he's putting the film in the camera now! What happens next?!)
So I'm in no hurry to pawn off my treasured film cameras for nothing.
I don't need eBay fodder.
And I'd recommend everybody do the same.
Just because a piece of gear is not used for a year or so or more does not
mean it needs to go on the block. Show some loyalty. Make a commitment.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb