Subject: [Leica] AARRGGHHH!!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:50:34 -0500

Thanks, Geoff (and everybody else). I ended up fixing them in LR using the
adjustment brush.  The first time I tried it, I couldn't get it to do
anything but I finally noticed that the Flow was set for 10%.  Once I upped
that the Clarity, Contrast, and Sharpen brushes applied judiciously did a
pretty good job.  I also tried the Haze brush in PhotoKit's Creative
Sharpener which worked fine but meant I had to take the photo into PSCS5 and
work on a tiff.  I do prefer the non-destructive editing in LR!!

Tina